Friday, May 27, 2005

Yawn!

I just cannot stop yawning... and it is so annoying.  I know I am tired, I am always tired.  But it gets to that point where I am tired of being tired.  I know I need to get into a sleep clinic, but the couple times I have gone to the drs I have had tests done, they have come back as normal, and I never get anywhere else.  So things just do not get done because I cannot find the energy to do them.  Blah! 

This weekend hopefully will be fun.  We are taking the kids up to Cook, MN to my cousin's graduation.  That means the first time they are getting to stay at a hotel and swim in a big pool (well Jeff did stay at a hotel but he was 4 mths old).  I hope the kids behave for the ride up and back.  I am hoping they will be entertained with the DVD player and possibly taking a nap.  I am going to try to scrapbook, otherwise I will have to read.

Lets just hope this weather gets better!!

C-Ya!



No comments: