Friday, May 20, 2005

Cake?!?!

So Cake is invading my thoughts.. yes the sweet, delicous cake. You see, with Jeffrey's birthday party on Sunday I have yet to make arrangements for a cake. And being the good mother who made a cake last October for Samantha's birthday, I think I should make it. Well some of the time I do. I have looked online and seen some nice recipes, but I really do not know if I have the time to get a cake made.. and I am no pastry chef. Plus, a lot of people can not make it, so why go to a lot of work for a couple people. So hubby suggests DQ cake.. so we may do that.. though that gets all melted really quickly.. uggh! I should have just bought a cake!

(And BTW... I have just - as of the last post - figured out how easy it is to post through my email - very cool!!)

C-ya!

No comments: