Thursday, May 19, 2005

Busy/J turning 3!

Well I have not written in over a month - life has been busy.
I have been spending the past month and a half filling in for someone on maternity leave. This meant taking time away from my usually boring job to do something in a dept that is always busy. I am back to my normal position now. It was a lot of fun for this change of pace, but I was starting to get ansy for my regular position (probably because I knew she was coming back).. it is hard filling in for someone when you try to do most things the way they are while sitting at their desk. I was glad to get back to my own space in my dept (filled with the most goofy of people). That said, I did enjoy the position I was doing and would be open to that position in the future. Anyways, the past month and a half has been a blur and I need to get back to a lot of things I have put to the side in my personal and Creative Memories lives.

Otherwise, my "baby boy" turns 3 on Saturday. I cannot believe it was almost three years ago that my life changed so wonderfully! Jeffrey and Samantha are the biggest joys in my life. They are both really progressing with their talking. Jeffrey can say "sentances" and even kind of sing "Rock a Bye Baby"; Samantha can say about 8 words and even two words together. I am sure I will talk more on the big party and everything later.

Though I do have a lot to get done for his party on Sunday.
Also, in my CM life, it looks like I have my first recruit!! Yay for me!

Well back to work.

C-ya!

No comments: