Monday, May 23, 2005

Another Monday is almost over!

Well, It is Monday!  Yes, last Saturday my son turned 3... and he kept going around the house saying "Happy Birthday, Now" but in his cute kid voice.  His party was Sunday and it turned out great.  Wonderful weather, people showed up, the house was clean..... and Nick and I were exhausted at the end of the day.  But we all had fun.  I could tell Jeffrey was exhausted too when we put him to bed.  And of course Samantha enjoyed all the attention as she was passed from one person to the other.  Now if you are wondering what we did about the cake.. I made a simple recipe I found on kraftfoods.com and it was a construction/dirt cake.  Looked pretty good, if I do say so myself!  And we had just the right amount of the other food.  Nick got the base of the deck pretty much done, so that was nice. 

So, besides the fact that the house could use a vacuuming, it is realtively clean.  Too bad I cannot keep it that way.  I do not know how others do that.. keeping the house clean, bills paid, kids to bed on time, in bed themselves at a good time.  Maybe they take hits of crack throughout the day :-) 

Well, at least this season of TV shows are almost over and the summer is upon us.  Maybe now I will get stuff done.

C-Ya!



No comments: