Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday Ramblings

Have you ever done something you know wasn't the best choice.... but really knew it wouldn't impact you.. because you.didn't.care. I had that happen recently. Funny how a couple years back I maybe would have and now, nope!
So I created the blog for Nick's company and haven't written anything yet... don't know how to start out a blog about landscaping. What should the first thing I write about be?
I didn't sleep well last night.. I couldn't fall asleep. So now I am tired today and have been walking around in a fog.. this means I haven't gotten much done. I tell myself I deserve a day like this.. but it seems like I tell myself that most days. And it is interesting how one moment I am going nuts being a SAHM and home all the time and the next I am glad for its protective shield because I don't have to go out.
I have gotten to watch a couple movies the past couple weeks that I have wanted to see...

Both were great movies that talked about social issues. North Country was filmed here in Minnesota and RENT is a Musical.. so that was a big bonus for me.
Well we are coming up to the end of summer. I don't know about other places, but here Labor Day is the end of summer. We have the State Fair the 11 days leading up to it (and Labor Day) and school usually starts the day after. This means there are a lot of things coming up to finish out the summer. Sounds like both weekends left in August are filled.
Well, I suppose I should do something..hope everyone is enjoying their summer!
C-Ya!

No comments: