Friday, June 24, 2005

Bye Bye Doggie

Well, we knew this day would come.  Nick had to put Mandi to sleep last night.  Poor things was in the final stages of liver and kidney failure and probably only had a couple days anyway.  Nick is taking it like a man, though I know he is so broken up inside.  I know many of us can understand what it is like to have a pet so long they are so part of your life and give to you more then you can ever give to them.  Gar is also upset, he wishes it was Mollie instead (never really liked Mollie).  Jeffrey really does not understand and Samantha was at my parents last night, but I am sure she cannot understand.  And for me, this is the first pet I have ever lost.  But I knew she was at the end.

Anyways, now we all have to go to the wedding tonight.  I really hope they are cheered up enough.
C-Ya!




No comments: