Thursday, May 31, 2007

Kick, kick, kick

Yep, that is what I am feeling inside of me... the baby!!! Not very often, just a couple movements a day...but at this point, that is all you expect. I will be 17 weeks this weekend and even though this is #3, feeling kicking is awesome!!!
Otherwise, I am starting to feel a little better in some ways...but for over a week I have had a headache off and on.. and of course I cannot use the Advil I usually take. Thankfully I was Rxed something that helps a little more then just plain tylenol.

I hope everyone had a safe Memorial Day Weekend. We went up north to see my cousin graduate high school... this is my third (out of 8) cousin to graduate h.s. and I just cannot believe how much they are growing up. Of course this year is my 10 year class reunion... which I couldn't help thinking about. And I tell you, going to a grad in a small town with a class of 30+ is a whole lot different then mine with 200+ kids. I am so proud of this cousin.... he graduated with high honors and was listed at getting like 10 out of 50 or so scholarships!!!

Otherwise, June is tomorrow.. and it is unofficially officially Summer, YAY!! Definitely can feel it in the air. Summer is my favorite time of the year, so I hope to be enjoying it!!!


C-Ya!

No comments: