Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Baby's first picture

Yesterday I went to my second dr. appt for this baby. This was the first one with my ob/gyn (I trade off between him and my nurse practicioner). Nick couldn't come with, but the kids did. We got to hear the baby's heartbeat again. And then the dr. said he wanted an ultrasound to pin down my due date. Well I don't know a woman that would turn down an ultrasound! And as a bonus, the kids were going to see their new baby brother or sister. Unfortunately Nick wasn't, but I showed him the pictures last night.
So with out further ado, here is #3:


And what was cool was the dr was so nice, he gave each of the kids their own picture of their baby sibling. Oh.. and the edd is November 10th now.. just a day off from what the NP said at the last appointment.
Of course not to be outdone... here is me and the other kids today at Jeffrey's preschool for special person day:


Happy May!

C-Ya!

4 comments:

Hanley Family said...

Congrats! I'm holding my little newborn right now, but I remember hos excited my others were to get that little ultrasound picture of their little sister. And they are still just as fascinated with her!

Anonymous said...

I can see the baby's head and belly! Neat! The first pic was real good, couldn't see as much on the second (bottom) one. That is cool that the kids got to come with. :)

agent713 said...

I love that picture of the three of you! Such big smiles :)

How neat that the kids got to see the baby. That is very special. Sounds like you've got a great doctor too.

~Heidi

Anonymous said...

you must be so happy. i look forward to when ive got one of these to look at.