Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its New Year's Eve..

.. and Nick and I are sitting here on each of our laptops watching Dick Clark's special. As you can see I never did the choose joy challenge. It has been hard to choose joy this holiday season. Though some special and some anon people did help Christmas be better for the kids and us.
Even so, I am in a funk. Thirteen days from now it will be one year since my father left this world and it is really effecting me. In one way I am so upset to be getting close to that "anniversary" but in another way I am happy to be 20 min away from being out of 2008 and all the misery it has brought to my life. We need a good 2009.
I do still need to post my Christmas letter and card... will do that sometime... I have been rather tired with working and all.
For those of you out there, Happy New Year.

C-Ya!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

Well Melissa...I know you didn't get to do challenge, but that's okay. 2009 is going to be better...it has to be, right? I'll be thinking of you these next couple of weeks - I don't know your pain, but can imagine how hard it is. Hugs to you.