Sunday, December 01, 2013

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions review

I received the Dr. Scholl's® For Her Cozy Cushions from influenster.com (ask me if you want an invite).  I was excited because I knew I was also in the market for a cute pair of black boots that may or may not be comfortable.  I got my boots home and opened my package of Cozy Cushions.  I noticed how soft they felt and trimmed them to size.  I proceeded to put them in my new boots and found a problem.... they were too thick for my feet to fit in the boots as well.  I then proceeded to put them in another pair of boots to try them out.  I could fit my feet in the boots but barely.  I did try them out though and found that if I had a pair of shoes or boots they would fit in I would find them very comfortable.  Because of this I would recommend them to a friend looking to make their footwear more comfortable.
You can find out more information about them here: www.drscholls.com.
 
C-Ya!

No comments: