Saturday, November 03, 2012

Politics

Our nation is not a nation united.... It is a nation divided. Never is that more obvious then during election season.  This is not a post about who I am voting for, nor about who you should vote for.. It is about being disillusioned (sp?). When I go to the polls on Tuesday, in many cases I will be voting for the lesser of two evils... Because honestly no one seems right.  I know some people who are so liberal and some people who are so conservative.  These people spout venom to those that disagree with them.  I watch negative campaign ad after negative campaign ad.  I will be so grateful come 3 days from now when the results start coming in because truly even though someone (eventually) will be declared a winner, Americans will not win.  We will not win till we bridge this divide.  

C-Ya!

No comments: