Saturday, August 09, 2008

Spouse

I got this from Cowtown Stacy and knew I had to copy... even if she didn't tag me!!!

(he may shoot me if he knew I put a "naked Nick" picture online - btw.. he is not naked, just has his shirt off!)
What is his name? Nick
How long have you been married? Just celebrated 8 years
How long did you date? It was 2 months before we got engaged... we got married three years and 2 days after our first date.
How old is he? 32
Who eats more? Him... though I do eat faster!
Who said I love you first? He did.
Who is taller? He is. That was one of my requirements.. of course when you are 5'2" most guys are. He is 6'1" or 6'.. he can never decide.
Who sings better? ME! And he knows it.
Who's temper is worse? Probably him... because he is more passionate about things.
Who does the laundry? Me, if I had to wait for him to have time (especially in the summer) it would never get done.
Who pays the bills? He makes it, I spend it.
Who cooks dinner? I do about 75% of the time.. of course more in the summer.
Who mows the lawn? Neither one of us... he used to own a lawn care company.. and is such a perfectionist that I could never do it, but again, he doesn't have time. So his former business partner mows it!
Who wears the pants in the family? If I had to name someone I would say more him, but we are pretty equal.
OK, so I need to tag someone ... Diane (even if you don't get married for a couple weeks) and Roxanne (because you need a blog... even if Fredo needs to write it)

C-Ya!

2 comments:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Hey... know I haven't been around in forever. I need to check back in a scrapshare and start scrap booking again, which in turn would help me start blogging again. Can you send me the link for the scrapshare blogroll, somehow in trying to update my blog tonight it got left out and I can't find it in the copy of the original I made. Sorry... TTFN

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Hey, I stole this one and played along.