Monday, September 12, 2005

Day after....

Well I find one thing that has changed since I have gotten older... I don't have the "day after my birthday blues" as much as I used to.  I guess it is because I expect nothing - except for people to wish me a Happy Birthday and for a card from dh and the kids.  Well I am still waiting on the card, but that is nothing new.  Also, I think they will do something at work today w/ treats, they usually do. 

Of course today is Monday and it is the slowest day of the week.  Usually I take the day to look back on the weekend and realize again that I did not do any or enough cleaning.  Well sure enough, I did not get done what I wanted to.  Though I did have some time on Sunday I just felt I should not work too hard on my birthday.

So I hope you have been enjoying my pictures!  I got myself an imageevent site and have been enjoying posting pics.  Though I did not plan to post so many because I do have to scrapbook them too.  I am just glad I am taking sometime to back up my photos, so I feel better about erasing them.  And I still am enjoying my camera.  Jeffrey is starting to know that you can see the picture after you take it, so he always wants to look.

And tomorrow is day 2 for Jeffrey at preschool and Samantha at day care.  I am excited to hear how their day goes.
So I have decided.  We have a 1 car attached garage and a 2 car detached garage.  And I really think we should take the attached garage and remodel and make it into an office/scrap room.  I mean, my car is never in it.  But, Gar (my father-in-law) has his car in it and gosh knows he would hate for something to happen to it.  So for now, I will not get my office... too bad.  Maybe we can move soon and I can have the perfect place!

Well that is it for now.
C-Ya!

No comments: